20 September 2005
Have you ever wondered how it feels not to be able to do things that you like and you enjoy most because of fear... fear that something bad might happen to you at the end of the day?
Have you ever wondered how it feels to be not understood by any other person? Or to have others think they know how you feel when they don't have even the slightest idea what you're going through?
Have you ever wondered how it feels to know the truth and wish that you never did or you just didn't have a clue?
Have you ever wondered how it feels to be helpless and you can't really do much about it?
Have you ever wondered how it feels to want to give everything up, but you know you just can't because you'll hurt people if you do?
Have you ever wondered how it feels to be put in a box where you can barely flex your muscles because, apparently, this is the best thing to do?
Have you ever wondered how it feels to wait for something that might actually be nothing or nothing that might actually be something?
Have you ever wondered how it feels to be uncertain?
Have you ever wondered how it feels to be hurt and know that you actually deserve to be hurt?
Have you ever wondered how it feels to be ME?
Oh, right now, I just wish everything would stop... I wish everything would just end. And, I really wonder how that would feel.
09 September 2005
Ah, I missed blogging!
I've finally gone back to work on the 1st (of this month). My job makes me want to go nuts and all sometimes, but I really do enjoy it. After being on-leave for almost two weeks, I really missed the sessions and the people. The Japanese admin staff are a little stricter now and I think it's all good. I have no problems with following rules as long as they're reasonable. It's very busy mornings and Mondays for me again.:)
The semester is also nearing its end. This means that papers to be written are piling up at the moment. I have three papers to write and a final exam for one course. And, thing is my professor is not one to accept mediocrity in papers and answers. Plus, I still have to submit three other papers to two other professors. Now, as usual, I'm still waiting for inspiration! Waaah! :(
If there's one thing that excites me to no end right now, it's Ramadhan! Ramadhan will fall on October this year. How fast time flies! I'm so happy that it's just around the corner and that I'm still around to enjoy it! I just wish I could spend some Ramadhan days at home come semestral break! Spending Ramadhan at home is really something. The spirit of the Holy Month is much more felt. It's just different. :)
Oh, I miss home! I miss my parents. I miss my sister. I miss my LoveLove. I miss my friends. I miss MSU! Hay!
By the way, it was MSU Day on the 1st! Belated greetings of a very "Happy MSU Day" to all MSUans!
My mom told me that the OIC President of MSU (since the Search Committee hasn't chosen "the right wo/man" for the position yet) is a certain General de Leon, an Armed Forces official. I cannot believe that! I could take seeing military men going around the campus and using our gymnasium as their temporary quarters. I could even take seeing freakin' armor/battle tanks, misplaced like dangling modifiers, inside the campus. These things and people were not (and will never be) needed there, but it was okay. We were all okay with all that; we didn't complain. But, the university being run by the military?! Oh, come on!!! I don't want to really write about this right now as it gives me bad migraine attacks! It's just disturbing! Tsk, tsk, tsk...
I’ve been tagged by
Total Number of Films I own on DVD and Video:
I own 65 DVDs and 9 VCDs. I have a list of them right here in my PC! :)
The Last Film(s) I Bought:
1. Robin Hood (the old version, i.e. with Errol Flynn and Olivia de Havilland)
2. Kurosawa's Seven Samurai
3. Citizen Kane
Five Films Which I Watch A Lot / Mean A Lot To Me:
1. Hero (with Jet Li, Tony Leung, Maggie Cheung, Zhang Zi Yi, etc.). This is my most favorite movie. Watching it is like "watching poetry" because of the magnificent cinematography. It's just beautiful! :)
2. Bring It On (with Kirsten Dunst, Eliza Dushku and Jesse Bradford). This isn't really one of my favorites, but I can watch it over and over again. I love watching the cheerdancing. Spirit fingers!
3. Pay It Forward (with Kevin Spacey, Helen hunt and Haley Joseph Osment). I just looove this movie. It always makes me want to do something good to other people. It always reminds me of goodness. And, it never fails to remind me of the "right path" that I should be following.
4. Braveheart (with Mel Gibson, Sophie Marceau, etc.). This is another one of my favorite movies. I think I've watched this movie more than ten times. And, the more I watch it, the harder I cry!
5. My Sassy Girl (with Jeon Ji-Hyun). This is a Korean movie. It was the first Korean movie I saw and one of the very few love/romantic films that I actually really liked. I'm not a sucker for love/romantic films, you see. Another thing is that I sort of see myself in Jeon Ji-Hyun's character. Hehehe:)
Five people I’m passing the baton to:
I'm going to pass this to movie lovers who read or might come across this entry. So, if YOU love movies... you're tagged! :)