More attempts at poetry... :)


1.
Living

Mad as mad can be, so they say,
I breezed through this, my journey
Not one thing ever I noticed, nay!
Alas! Things I saw not, a many.

Life is lived as lived, so they say,
Yes, I know at this time and way.
Ne’er shall come the old nor the day!


2.
Love from Afar

No love can ever be more true
As I love all that is you!
Oh, those eyes, those lips! God!
My love, all stops with you near.
I look at you- your face, what joy!

Joy that is incomparable to
Any that the mortal Earth gives,
Nothing breaks such feeling of magic-
Even as I watch you from afar.


3.
Life Poem

Heavy rains and thunder pounded all around,
through and through;

Evil broke lose,” my child mind could but whisper
to the wind.

Rough roads and rocks, I went through when from safety
I came about;

My strong weakness oft almost beating out what seemed
like weak strength.

Ah, but nay! After the cats-and-dogs, the rainbow
came for me!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Small Voice from Marawi

People don't know that...

Ramadhan Kareem...

Pamamaalam at Pasasalamat sa Apo...

Musicals, Musicals, Musicals and Me