1st Anniversary Post...


Wow! This same day exactly a year ago, I wrote and "published" my very first blog entry. I still can't believe it's been a year already. How fast time flies really. :)

I remember I was pretty excited about starting my blog. I wanted my blog to be sort of a venue for me to let my inner feelings/thoughts out and to be my primary outlet. I guess, after a year, I have shared quite a number of things and thoughts. I'm very happy at how my blog is and how it has become, in one way or another, an outlet for me.

I really thank everyone who take some time to take a dip into this OCEAN. And, to all my friends (both in the cyberworld and in real life) who never fail to take a dip and leave 'footprints', doumo arigatou gozaimmasu! May we all continue to sail smoothly in this OCEAN of life. :) 


Mwah! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Small Voice from Marawi

People don't know that...

Ramadhan Kareem...

Pamamaalam at Pasasalamat sa Apo...

Musicals, Musicals, Musicals and Me