People...


I have always believed in people's innate goodness. No matter how bad or "evil" people may appear to be, there's still that goodness within. No matter how cruel the world or life may become, people still manage to survive because of other people's manifestation of that very goodness. This belief has proven itself true more than once in my life. I've always believed that this goodness in people is a great proof of God's love.

People's genuine kindness never fail to inspire me. It's one of the things that keep me on the right path. I know that sometimes it feels like it's just so difficult to be good and nice at a time and world like ours, but a little goodness here and there truly goes a long way. A simple gesture of goodness and kindness may and can change a life. We've heard and read stories that prove this. Just recently, I have seen and experienced such life-changing goodness. To that person who showed me such goodness of heart and made me feel loved, I thank you with all my heart... with all my soul... with all of me! You're the best! Mwah! :)


*** **** ***



Oh, I met Toni last night. She's a very good friend of my friends, Bok and Erik. It's always great (and exciting) to meet people responsible for blogs that one regularly reads and enjoys. :) It feels like you've always known the person or something. In this particular case, it was really exciting because I only started reading Toni's blog a few days ago.

It was really nice meeting you, Miss Toni. Next week again, perhaps? I won't press the button, I promise, especially when somebody is "emoting" and so bent at hitting that note perfectly! Hehehe:) (Sorry, Drewie!) And, I'll try not to have any more migraine attacks! ;)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Small Voice from Marawi

People don't know that...

Ramadhan Kareem...

Pamamaalam at Pasasalamat sa Apo...

Musicals, Musicals, Musicals and Me