Writer's block...


I am here... just staring at the monitor, my brain so full of ideas and many other things.

I begin to feel something indescribable. My brain... oh, my brain has just burst into a million bits! And, now, one by one, these bits from my poor brain struggle, crawl and move towards one another trying to find their place, where they could be accepted. Then, finally, they turn into one single body.

And, suddenly, I'm back just staring at the monitor not exactly knowing what to say or what to write.

I really have a problem with starting to write. It has always been my issue. I have millions and millions of ideas and thoughts, but as soon as I sit down and start to write... poof! Everything is gone before I even realize what's happening. And then, I go back at wondering, thinking. Why? I always ask myself. Why do words escape me when I need them most? Is it because I am poor at expressing myself? Is it because I am scared, too damned scared of my thoughts? Maybe it's a combination of the two or even more. God, I wish I knew...

There are times I try to write, but before I could finish what I'm writing I end up crying and never really get around to finish things. Sure, I've written some things that are, well, quite good, but nothing really as brilliant or substantial as I want it to be. Though, I've tried and tried and tried. Maybe I just expect too much of myself. Maybe I'm just too emotional to be writing. Maybe I just am not cut for writing. Or am I just suffering from a severe case of writer's block this morning? ;)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Small Voice from Marawi

People don't know that...

Ramadhan Kareem...

Pamamaalam at Pasasalamat sa Apo...

Musicals, Musicals, Musicals and Me