To all readers who have their own blogs...


There's this blog chain that has caught my attention. It goes like this, you ask me five questions. These questions can be of any kind, but, it would be more fun if they were really weird and out of this world. You can ask anything, from the color of my favorite blanket to what's under my bed. Just shoot!

After I pick the best ones, I shall post the answers on this blog and I also get to ask the person/s (the "poster" of the chosen questions) five questions, which s/he will also answer on his/her blog. S/he will, of course, have to ask his/her readers to do the same so the chain would continue. :)

Thanks!

(You can post your questions on my Comment/Pink Thoughts Board.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Small Voice from Marawi

People don't know that...

Ramadhan Kareem...

Pamamaalam at Pasasalamat sa Apo...

Musicals, Musicals, Musicals and Me