Cute cat models...


To take a break from the sleepless days and nights I spent working (say cramming) on my final papers, I decided to go stroll, with some friends, around the campus. We did the usual talking, laughing and just relaxing. Since they brought food with them, we decided to take our late-lunch somewhere in the campus. We walked around some more and finally settled to sit and eat at The Lagoon (a popular place to Peyups people). We stayed there for more than four hours doing nothing, buying and eating things sold around the place. Aah, there's really nothing like hanging out with old friends. :)

While we were there chatting and laughing over nothing and everything, two very "in heat" cats decided to join us. They were obviously hoping to have some of our goodies thrown to them. Of course, we gave them what they came for (the food), but they got more. As they lay lazing around the place, I was just so amused at them that I instantly decided to have them as my very fisrt "official models" for my long-planned photo portfolio. :) With my new camera in hand, I just let my excited, trigger happy self click away! To my utter delight and amusement, the cats turned out to be experienced models.

Here are my favorite shots. I just love cats!!!






Aren't cats just lovable?!! Enough said... :) MEOW!!!


*** **** ***

Me and My Friends...

Here are photos of me and my friends. :)


Leelah and me... Aren't we beautiful? Oh, but look at those eye bags! Tsk, tsk, tsk...



Dean and I... Whatchatink?! :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Small Voice from Marawi

People don't know that...

Ramadhan Kareem...

Pamamaalam at Pasasalamat sa Apo...

Musicals, Musicals, Musicals and Me