Yahoo!!!


For my birthday, I got myself a new digital camera! I have always wanted to get a good camera for as long as I can remember. I have always been interested in photography, but I couldn't really buy one because that would be too much of a luxury (and I couldn't afford to get myself one, anyway!). But, after saving for some months, saving the birthday cash-gift given to me by my parents and my aunt, saving some of the money I earned from my part-time job, I finally got my dream digital camera last week!!! :)

Now... I can take pictures of anything I want. I can finally take a picture of the view of that Iglesia ni Cristo church from the UP Sports Oval which never fails to take my breath away every single afternoon I pass by it. I can take pictures of God's magnificence (nature). I can take pictures of kids playing and running around. I can take pictures of students around the UP Sunken Garden and the soccer players in the field. I can take pictures of those Atenistas and LaSallistas playing American Football at the Sports Oval. I can take pictures of lovers and/or friends, under the shade of trees, lost in their own worlds. I can take pictures of dogs sniffing around the campus. I can take pictures of cute, lazy cats lying around the place. I can take pictures of my beautiful, wacky, crazy friends! I can take pictures of my cute nephews and nieces. I can take pictures of my sister in all her moods. I can take pictures of loved-ones. I can take pictures of dear, dear MSU! I can take pictures that would always make me remember places and things not worth forgetting. I can take pictures of anything and everything! :)

I am just so excited I can't stop grinning from ear to ear! Wait, I think I need to take a picture of myself... now! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Small Voice from Marawi

People don't know that...

Ramadhan Kareem...

Pamamaalam at Pasasalamat sa Apo...

Musicals, Musicals, Musicals and Me