Getting to know myself... more! :)


HASH(0x8b79cf0)
You speak eloquently and have seemingly read every
book ever published. You are a fountain of
endless (sometimes useless) knowledge, and
never fail to impress at a party.
What people love: You can answer almost any
question people ask, and have thus been
nicknamed Jeeves.
What people hate: You constantly correct their
grammar and insult their paperbacks.


What Kind of Elitist Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

--
Hmm, a "Book and Language Snob"? I like this kind of snob. :) But, I think I know myself enough to be not THAT snobby. ;-)


**********



--
I'm a "Schindler's List". Great movie, I'm great! Hehehe:)


**********



--
Wow, Mother Theresa... I'd totally like/want to be like her. :)


**********

BBold
AAmbitious
BBrilliant
YYucky
PPerverse
IInspirational
NNew
KKind

Name / Username:


Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

--
Yucky?! What's that supposed to mean? Tsk, tsk, tsk... :)


**********

By the way, I got three of this tests/quizzes from Dominattyrix.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Small Voice from Marawi

People don't know that...

Ramadhan Kareem...

Pamamaalam at Pasasalamat sa Apo...

Musicals, Musicals, Musicals and Me