HaloScan Comment Board's up again... yipeee!


I, finally, have my HaloScan comment board (my original one) up again for easier commenting... well, for some, at least. No more signing in or whatever. And, what's great is that I still have some of my old comments saved. Hehehe:) I don't know how that happened.

I like the HaloScan Comment board, but I won't take the Blogger Comment board down because there are comments saved there, too. Duh, it's not like this would make me get more comments or anything. Oh, but still, I'm happy! :) I'm so happy I think I'll get myself and some friends ice cream. :) Well, one of my friends has a love problem right now and I think some ice cream would make her feel a little better.

And, I go on to announce to all beautiful people who read this blog, please use whichever comment board you like. Oceanic Views is Blogger; Pink Thoughts is HaloScan. Okey dokey, then! I'm outta here! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Small Voice from Marawi

People don't know that...

Ramadhan Kareem...

Pamamaalam at Pasasalamat sa Apo...

Musicals, Musicals, Musicals and Me