The Second Sunday...


I know I mentioned in my last entry that the last two Sundays were really great ones, but I only got to write about the first Sunday. So, this entry will be on how the second Sunday (September 12) went. It was my brother's birthday, and Dominattyrix's too. It was also the day of the Cheer Dance Competition of the UAAP. It was really exciting for me because it was my first time to actually catch the event AT the very venue. I used to only watch it on TV. Some dorm friends and I went with the same group MaCho and I went with during my first UAAP game. So, we sat, of course, at the Ateneo side and we wore ONLY blue and/or white shirts/tops. Even my Japanese friend played along with us. We cheered for Ateneo (4th place) and, of course, UP (2nd place)!

The experience was another unforgettable one for me. The energy was just so high the whole time, it was impossible not to be carried away by the cheering crowd. It was just so much fun. It's really weird that I only got myself into the UAAP thing just now. I mean, after all, I've always loved watching competitions and games. Well, I guess I'll have to thank my friends, Bok and Erik, for that. :)

After the competition, we went to A Venetto for dinner. There, we were the noisiest group. Everyone still had a hang over from the competition, especially Bok's cousin Mimi and her friend Lachi who both come from UST (this year's champion). It was a perfect ending to the wonderful day. There really is nothing like capping a great day with a fun-filled "bonding time" with good friends. I sure am looking forward to more Sunday experiences, as well as other days', to keep in the "fondest section" of my brain. :)

Oh, and I also met Drakulita
just as we got inside the Araneta Coliseum. Hehehe:) That was an additional treat for the day. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Small Voice from Marawi

People don't know that...

Ramadhan Kareem...

Pamamaalam at Pasasalamat sa Apo...

Musicals, Musicals, Musicals and Me