Nearest Book Game...


1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.
5. Don't search around and look for the "coolest" book you can find. Do what's actually next you.

It was warm, the water.

from Arundhati Roy's "The God of Small Things".

**********


I feel soooo weak I can barely keep my eyes open (an effect of some medication I'm taking)! Something really weird happened the night before last night. I'll write about it as soon as I get out of this "trance" I'm in right now and get my thoughts together. Right now, I need to relax.

*Yaaaaawn*

Zzzzzzz...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Small Voice from Marawi

People don't know that...

Ramadhan Kareem...

Pamamaalam at Pasasalamat sa Apo...

Musicals, Musicals, Musicals and Me