Special day greetings...


Today is a very special day. Three very important occasions/events fall on this same day.

To my fellow Muslims:
HAPPY AMON JADID (Muslim New Year)!!!

To our Chinese brothers and sisters:
XIN NIEN KUAI LE. GONG XI FA CAI!!!

To our Catholic brothers and sisters:
Uhm, I don't know if there's a greeting for ASH WEDNESDAY or if I should be greeting you, guys, at all. But, I know that this is an important day for you, too. From dust to dust... :)

********


I'm feeling great. Life is good! Life is good! Life is good! That has been my mantra these past days. Reapeating it to myself over and over again does me real good! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Small Voice from Marawi

People don't know that...

Ramadhan Kareem...

Pamamaalam at Pasasalamat sa Apo...

Musicals, Musicals, Musicals and Me