Tagged by an APO... :)


I was tagged by the APO Jim. *screams* Hehehe:)

Random 10
1) Sekai Ni Hitotsu Dake No Hana (SMAP)
-This is my favorite Japanese pop song. Who cares if it's been playing absolutely everywhere in Japan for the past two years already?!! I looove it and I like what it says, especially the last two lines.

Number 1 ni naranakute mo ii
Motomoto tokubetsu na only one


(It's okay not to be number one because we are all unique, only one.) Sachiko-san, is my translation right? :)

2) I Believe I Can Fly (R. Kelly)
-This song never fails to lift my spirits up when I'm down.

3) On My Own (from Les Miserables)
-I've always loved this song. It always makes me want to cry.

4) The Way (Fastball)
-I love this song not only because of its catchy tune (that always makes me want to sing along), but because of the story it tells.

5) Ewan (APO Hiking Society)
-SSEAYP Philippine National Song!!!

6) Yue Liang Dai Biao Wo De Xin (Teresa Teng)
-This is my favorite Chinese song. I've loved it since the first time I heard it. It's quite old. (It was sang by ZsaZsa Padilla in "Mano Po 1" and was translated in Filipino.)

7) Mataid Aken (Warna)
-A Meranao song by a Meranao band. We (my friend, Leelah, and I) love this song.

8) Kabilugan ng Buwan (Apo Hiking Society)
-This is one of my favorite Tagalog songs.

9) Magandang Gabi (I don't really know who sang this song.)
-It reminds me of SSEAYP and PPYEP because we performed it in both programs.

10) A Song for Mary (Ateneo Alma Mater Song)
-I am not from Ateneo, but I just love this song. I love listening to Rico Blanco singing it. It's also my Queen Catie's (the cat) favorite song. The song calms her and makes her want to be purred. :)


What is the total amount of music files in your computer?
-I'm not really sure. Most of the songs were downloaded and saved by Bok. :)

The last CD I bought/got was Maksim's Variations. It was given to me by Tita Pie and Paps. Thanks again, you, lovebirds! :)

What was the last song you listened to before reading this message/entry?
-I wasn't listening to a song. I was listening to Arundhati Roy reading her essay "War is Peace" and I really admire her more. :)

Write down 5 songs you listen to a lot or mean a lot to you.
1) Can You Keep A Secret? (Utada Hikaru)
-This song introduced me to the J-Pop world.

2) When I See You Smile (Bad English)
-This song means a lot to me... for some unknown reason. Hehehe:)

3) Wishing (Ayumi Hamasaki)
-My favorite Ayumi Hamasaki song.

4) Driftwood (Travis)
-I love listening to the song and it reminds me of someone very special.

5) Losing Hope (Jack Johnson)
-It's such a nice song. It always makes me think of all my good friends.


Who are you gonna pass this stick to? (3 persons and why?)
1) Anj because I always "steal" from her,
2) Paps because I'd like to know what kind of music a Marxist listens to,
3) Tita Pie because I want to know something. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Small Voice from Marawi

People don't know that...

Ramadhan Kareem...

Pamamaalam at Pasasalamat sa Apo...

Musicals, Musicals, Musicals and Me