Drew's dad...


Two entries ago, I asked everyone (who’d come across this blog) to help us pray for Drew’s dad as his MRI results showed that he had a malignant tumor in his brain. Yesterday, just after lunch, I received a message telling me that Drew’s dad passed away at lunch time. I was so shocked by the news because last time I talked to Drew, they were really hopeful. The doctors said that his dad had about 75% survival after the operation. And then, all of a sudden, it happened…

I guess it was for the best. Having been a strong man all his life, it would have been so difficult and so frustrating for Drew’s dad to have to have to live the rest of his life being helpless or even bedridden. That would have been the worst for him. God probably just didn’t want him to suffer. I guess taking him was God’s answer to our prayers.

To everyone who helped us pray, thank you very much! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Small Voice from Marawi

People don't know that...

Ramadhan Kareem...

Pamamaalam at Pasasalamat sa Apo...

Musicals, Musicals, Musicals and Me